20.3.11

cellular memories

I would love to share my experience... of Hladina method ..Actually I have been talking about this- to all my friends -But the power of the written word !
The awareness is growing...here is a short (ahem ahem ) account of my experience with the Hladina Method.
My life was very much a blank slate... or so i thought.. as my mind had no recollection of my past..
but strangely my present was somehow a set of repeatitive experiences that I was circumnavigating through,again and again...when i read about Sonjadevi's offerring of Releasing Childhood Trauma....Something clicked... I was intrugued but skeptic...nonetheless..
When Sonjadevi explained what the process would involve... i caught myself thinking "Yeah.Right! As if I can be hypnotised into letting go, as if i have anything to let go. "

To understand my skepticism- we have to go back..My dad always instilled in me the scientific frame of mind,cautioning me of the absurdity of the innumerable superstitions that encompass the indian culture and religions.It is a way of life in India to believe everything and anything;he had warned , so I was skeptic of this therapy as you might suspect.
When I talked to Sonjadevi, she encouraged me to experience the session- as I lay down,
and Sonjadevi talked me though the layers of the heart ... my mind had such a powerful release of memories-memories i never knew existed..

My dad leaving the house after any and every heated argument - disowning the family -mother, wife and children.. as I lay there on the bed and connected within myself -
I saw the child I was then, sitting outside on the first floor balcony ,and looking out to the road,watching Dad drive off on his Vespa, willing him to look back , but he didn't !

This was the first time in all my adult life - as far as i could remember ,that - my mind had this sad but enlightening flashback. I couln't beleive the connectivity of the Hladina Method -
I had uncovered the bone of contention ,within my present relationship,then.
As a kid, I had absorbed these childhood experiences and in my adult life- all friendships and relationships were troubleshooted through this tool that I had picked up as a kid.
I would threaten to leave or actually leave ,everytime the boat rocked!
My life then , had become a series of such patterns, I never had the slightest idea that the present was all but a reflection of the past experiences..
After this session, I never repeated this pattern,as much as I was tempted to out of pure habit- i had an insight into the past connections and reflections of my spirit- I understood that my body and mind was kicking into default reactions- the reactions i had picked up as a kid - as son as it gets slightly difficult to handle- just leave teh situation - leave the relationship or friendship behind- just walk away- Needless to say , this changed my life, my life was so much clearer and easier to comprehend and live through day to day difficult moments...


The second session I had with Sonjadevi, was an even more profound one, in its impact.
For years, I had consulted every Medical expert in the field of Urology, I had gone from Allopathy - to homeopathy - to acupuncture to aromatherapy - basically every Xray and ultrasound revealed nothing amiss.
Noone seemed to have a cure to my chronic bladder pain and my inability to pass urine comfortably.I was eventually advised by the Urologist expert in this field that i should look into meditation and that it was my only hope.
During the session led by Sonjadevi, I had another life changing flashback.I saw the little kid that i was ,hiding behind the sofa all day for fear of a beating from Dad. Somehow, the slightest reasons were enough to incite him to beat us black and blue.Such was his terror ,that when I did something that I though t would perturb him, I would hide from him behind the sofa or undr teh bed,and never come out till evening or until he stopped looking for me-
In the process, I would not even go to teh bathroom,for fear of being spotted,and hold in my urine all day whilst safe in the hiding place- when he would give up looking for me at the end of the day , I would finally relent and visit the bathroom.

In school and at other social occasions my friends often teased me,at the enormity of my bladder.
I prided myself in the same as an adult.Such was my unease that it was bordering on a phobia- that I could not bring myself to use the public bathrooms.My life was very difficult as the pain and inability to pass urine was so random that I could not ever be sure as to when it would strike next.
But after the insight gained from Sonjadevi's Hladina method sessions, I understood my body's default reaction in a stressful time was that my mind triggerred a memory from past repeating my body's shutdown process - as if i was once again hiding from him and needed to hold in my nature calls. After this lifechanging experience , I never faced another painfull trip to the toilet or any other chronic pain related to my bladder - such was the power of the session - that all chronic pain evaporated overnight after the Hladina session.

My life has been transformed for the better , i cannot thank Sonjadevi enough for her work in this field. Please continue this therapy and enlighten other lives that need your work to make a difference in their lives.I will always be gratefull for your guidance and warm help.

No comments:

Post a Comment