6.12.10

time

So i say goodbye to you my friend...
from the names i gave you..
some misnomers..some cross wires..
to the many reflections i mirrored..
from the many loops.. to the peruvian hoops..

from the rides anew,
Tvs atop to Atlas springs,
the seeds within..
to the seeds without.

pebbles come and pebbles go,
the rides in the same river of time,
we together again might never row.

you my love, will remain,
somewhere
someday
someway
we might sight,
a new light.

the chorus will be sung,
same ladder, only with a newer rung.
and then the you in you,
will know,
what the me in me,
 i sought.

touch,
gaze,
explore,
surrender.

life seldom pleases to pause.

jungle,
ocean,
sea
and rock,
knew later,
when much time had past.

what they did when they met,
and whether there love would last.

(penned 20 October 2010)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moonstar, please send me your contact no / email. Would like to connect with you and share some thoughts. 91 998899 6667. Thanks

    ReplyDelete